We’ve been specialists in performing on-site drug & alcohol testing since 1999. In this time we’ve seen many companies come and go, sometimes leaving a terrible trail of disgruntled staff with incorrect & badly managed results, Companies whose drug and alcohol management programs have been horribly tarnished and massive breaches in confidentiality and privacy which affects everyone.
One remarkable issue is the number of Collection Agencies that hold absolutely no accreditation for the work that they perform or that inform their customers about the accreditation that they hold which is in fact insufficient or inadequate. As an example, ISO 9001 quality assurance or simply having trained Collectors is nowhere near what is now required to be properly compliant with the various Australian Standards. If you would like to find out more about the compliance gaps you might have in your own program we can definitely assist you.
Fit4Duty: Our national drug and alcohol collection agency; “fit4duty” holds the highest possible accreditation for performing on-site collection and screening of drug samples. We are not only Quality Assured to ISO 9001 but we also hold medical laboratory Quality Assurance certification to ISO 15189.
On top of this the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) have accredited fit4duty to the highest possible level of accreditation which can be achieved for performing on-site collection, management and handling of specimens for both urine and oral fluid samples. You can view our detailed NATA accreditation scope here
We can assist you with:
- Expert technical advice
- Policy Development
- Staff Education (helping you communicate your new program to your employees)
- National accredited testing service
- Statistical reporting & record management
Fit4Duty is not your average Drug Testing Collection Agency:
- Fit4Duty is truly Zero Harm – we have an unrivalled unblemished safety record with not a single MTI or LTI being encountered throughout Australia since the inception of our business more than 10 years ago
- Fit4Duty is NATA accredited to AS 4308:2008 (section 2 including Appendix A)
- Fit4Duty is NATA accredited to AS 4760:2006 (section 2: Collection, Storage, Handling & Despatch)
- Fit4Duty is Quality Assured to JAS-ANZ ISO 9001 and ISO 15189 (Medical Laboratory Competence)
- Fit4Duty Collectors are Medical/ Healthcare Professionals with additional AQTF compliant qualifications
- Fit4Duty provides a National Service with consistency and reliability through our direct employees (no contractors)
- Fit4Duty’s sister company (same Directors) is the Drug Testing Institute; Australia’s Registered Training Organisation for the drug testing industry
- Fit4Duty Staff are friendly, courteous, customer focused and pleasant to deal with
- Fit4Duty utilises high tech procedures and equipment in all testing processes – we do not use sub-standard test kits with incorrect cut-offs and poor sensitivity
- Fit4Duty has extensive systems based on ensuring safety, security, privacy and integrity
- Our reporting process is second to none – we provide secure password protected reporting including statistical reporting of results
- Fit4Duty’s experience is considerable – we provide expert advice, testing services and training to some of Australia’s largest organisations