Employment Opportunities - We're Recruiting Now!
Our testing services division is the only quality assured & NATA accredited service in Australia providing national oral fluid and urine testing services by trained medical professionals - nurses and medical scientists as direct employees. Our scope of accreditation can be viewed here. We have our own in-house University Qualified information management specialist to ensure that client requirements are consistently maintained, and to ensure that the security, safety and storage of test records are upheld.
- Click on the links in the Location column below for the region that you are interested in. This will take you directly to our email contact for recruitment.
- Attach your current CV to the email together with your best contact details.
- We will then contact you back as quickly as possible; or
- Contact us directly and request information regarding the position
Current Positions Available
|Receptionist/ Admin Assistant||QLD|
|EN/ RN/ OHN/ Nurses||QLD/NT: Charleville, Roma|
|EN/ RN/ OHN/ Nurses||NSW/ ACT:|
|EN/ RN/ OHN/ Nurses||SA: Mount Gambier, Port Augusta, Port Lincoln|
|EN/ RN/ OHN/ Nurses||WA: Karratha|
|EN/ RN/ OHN/ Nurses||VIC/TAS:|
Essential Qualities for all Positions with our Company
- Must always maintain privacy of Donors, Clients, Workmates and our Company.
- High standard of presentation.
- Confident, excellent communication skills.
- Friendly, courteous and customer focused.
- Extremely high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Must be ethical, honest, trustworthy, be prepared to meet objectives and work within a quality framework